– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Manufacturer: Treatment of Surfaces LTD (London);
– Model: R-310P;
– CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
– 230 Vac +/-10%;
– Single phase, 230V+/-10%;
– No plug supplied: should be connecting directly to 16/32 A circuit breaker;
– 6500 Watt;
– No asbestos at all;
– Maximum working temperature – 1200 C (2192 F);
– Heating time to top temperature – 240 minutes.
– Continuously working time on top temperature = 20 mins. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H470 x W470 x L560 (19″ x 19″ x 22″);
– Useful chamber/inner dimensions in MM (inch): H310 x W310 x L400 (12″ x 12″ x 16″);
– Chamber/inner volume: 38 C. L.;
– 32-step (segments) programmable temperature/time controller that will allow you to preset, reach and hold (soak) any required temperature and time.
– One year free Skype/WhatsApp FREE online technical support on assembling and controller setting;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating element/s from power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– One ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– Positions of three heating elements: right, left and on the top;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated on five points: 200 C; 540 C; 850 C; 1000 C and 1175 C;
– Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– Manufacturer reserve all rights to make changes that improve the performance of this kiln;
– Weight – 48 Kg + pallet;
– Cable – 3 M.
– The R-310P electric muffle kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch;
– Downloadable User Manual and temperature controller instruction;
– One year manufacturer warranty with all after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and Skype/WA.