THIS IS VERY USEFUL 1240 C ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 42 L SPACIOUS CHAMBER THAT IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING CONTINUOUSLY 24/7 WITH ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS ON TEMPERATURES BELOW 1240 C (2264 F). FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAVE A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. IT HAS ONE 16-MM HOLE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SHUTTER ON THE DOOR TO SEE FIRING OBJECT/S DURING ALL FIRING PROCESS. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST PROFESSIONAL FIRING PROCESSES.
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Manufacturer: Treatment of Surfaces LTD (London);
– Model: R-310P-24/7;
– CE. UKCA and FCC, ISO-9001-2008;
– Single phase, 230V+/-10%;
– Supplied with no plug: should be connecting directly to a 20 A or higher circuit breaker;
– 3900 Watt / 16 A;
– No asbestos at all;
– Continuously working time: 24/7 (internal heating elements anti-burnout system);
– Maximum working temperature – 1240 C (2264 F);
– Heating time to top temperature – 240 minutes.
– Continuously working time on top temperature 1240C = 15 mins.
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H470 x W470 x L560 (19″ x 19″ x 22″);
– Useful chamber/inner dimensions in MM (inch): H310 x W310 x L450 (12″ x 12″ x 18″);
– Chamber/inner volume: 42 L.;
– 32-step (segments) PROGRAMMABLE temperature/time controller that will allow you to pre-set, reach and hold (soak) any required temperature AND time.
– One year free Skype/WhatsApp FREE online technical support on assembling and controller setting;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating element/s from power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– One ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– Positions of three heating elements: right, left and on the top;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– Manufacturer reserve all rights to make changes that improve the performance of this kiln;
– Weight – 50 Kg + wooden box;
– Cable – 5 M.
– This R-310P-24/7 electric muffle kiln with special system for non-stop working 24/7;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple;
– Safety switch mechanism (if not installed yet);
– Electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch (if not installed yet);
– Downloadable User Manuals;
– One year manufacturer warranty with all after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and Skype/WhatsApp.