THIS IS PROFESSIONAL, COMMERCIAL GRADED FULLY PROGRAMMABLE (32 STEPS) KILN WITH FRONT OPEN DOOR REMOTE CONTROL, HEAVY DUTY METAL STAND AND WITH TOP TEMPERATURE OF 1300 C (2372 F). THIS KILN CAN BE UPGRADED IN FUTURE WITH AN AIR EXTRACTION SYSTEM AND WI-FI PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER FOR CONTROL IT FROM YOU PC, LAPTOP OR OTHER DEVISES. THAT 32-SEGMENTS (STEPS) DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROGRAMMER (MICROPROCESSOR) WILL ALLOW YOU TO REGULATE HEATING AND COOLING SPEED AS WELL AS SOAKING TIME THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO WORK WITH MOST TYPES OF MATERIALS SUCH AS METALS, CLAYS, PMC, GLASS (FUSING AND ANNEALING), ENAMELS, PLASTICS, COMPOSITION MATERIAL, GLAZING, CERAMICS, PORCELAIN ETC WHERE ACCURACY TEMPERATURES, CONTINUOUSLY HEATING TIME AND/OR AUTOMATIC CONTROLLED HEATING PROCESS ARE CRITICAL. IMPORTANT: THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND AN INTERNAL SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST GLASS, CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
– Input: 110-230V on request. Supplied with no plug.
– Model: RF-1300P.
– Brand: Technical Supermarket (London, UK).
– Grade: Commercial.
– Power: 5300 Watt.
– Single or Three phase on request.
– Maximum heating temperature:1300oC (2372oF).
– Heating time to 1300 C = 180 minutes.
– Maximal soaking time: on 1300 C = 10 minutes. On temperatures below 1000 C = 12 hours.
– Calibrated class “C”.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 40″ x 12″x 8″H (1000 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions: 1200 (L) x 500 x 400 mm;
– Minimal time setting point = 1 Minute.
– Minimal Temperature setting point = 1o Celsius (0.1C is available on request).
– Programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points.
– CE/ACUK/CFF approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– Regulation type – contactor (no SSR).
– NO ASBESTOS. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Two of 14-mm ventilation holes on the door with stainless steel shutters.
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand on a pallet.
– Has remote control for opening and close the door from around 50 metres.
– Position of three heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple 3.2 mm wire.
– 10-meter mains cable.
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor???s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmer as a simple P.I.D. controller.
– Need your own program? Send to us the required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– IMPORTANT: Free-for-first-year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– One years full manufacturer warranty.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include parts-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 70 kg (90 kg on pallet).
– The RF-1300P kiln;
– Transmitter for remote control;
– One year manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty metal stand.
– Skype or WhatsApp for free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– User manuals by email.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)2085944004 (Working hours: 10.00 – 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): firstname.lastname@example.org