THIS IS ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH STANDARD P.I.D. DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER AND SPACIOUS CHAMBER. IT IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS WITH FIRING POINTS BELOW 950 C (1742 F). FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAS A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
REASON FOR SALE: USED
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket (London);
– Model: R-500-950;
– Single phase, 230 Vac +/-10%. Supplied without plug – should be connected separately to any 20A circuit breaker at your workshop;
– 4000 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 950 C (1742 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H700 x W700 x L750 (28″ x 28″ x 30″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 950 C – 240 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H550 x W500 x L580 (22″ x 20″ x 23″ and 27″ Diagonal)
– Standard temperature controller that will allow you to pre-set, reach and hold any single temperature.
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Two heating elements on the left and right wall;
– Two special toggle clamps for closing kiln’s door properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– Weight – 55 Kg (70 kg with pallet);
– Cable – 5 M.
– No returnable lot. Sold as is.
– Delivery on a pallet or organise a collection.
– The R-500-950 electrical kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with temperature controller and a secure switch;
– Downloadable User Manuals;
– One year free Skype and WA technical support include re-setting and re-programming;
– One year manufacturer warranty.