– Voltage: 110 V – 250 V with USA; EU or UK standard electrical plug on request.
– Power: 0.9 A / 10 Watt
– Power lead: 3 meter.
– Flow: 1 m3/minute (for chamber / inner between 1 and 20 cubic liters)
– RPM: 3600.
– Noise level: 56 dB.
– Universal ion detector (UID): FIAM241 in separate box with internal timer.
– For avoiding electronic interference during long-time work the power supply, detector and internal timer supplied in a special protective box (separately from blower).
– Manual On-Off function is still available.
– Estimated required AES set fixing area: 200 x 200 mm.
– Oil free brash-less blower.
– Power supply for blower.
– Fixing stand with On-Off switch.
– Vertical and horizontal tubes.
– 22-mm drilling bit for hole (in metal/stone) for horizontal extraction tube.
– RoHS Compliance.
– CE certified.
– cRUus certified.
– UL94V-0 approved.
– Supplied with step-by-step fixing instruction and free online technical support on Skype or/and WhatsApp.
For fixing this system to your kiln you should have a small meter, drilling machine, cross-section screw-driver and have basic skills to use them.
More powerful sets available on request for any type/size kilns. Please feel free to contact us regarding this matter on: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be glad to assist if we can.
When already extracted from chamber, for delivering harmful gazes, smoke and fumes outside of your workshop please find below very useful 3-meter or 10-meter flexible aluminium hose with adaptor for this AES set below.