– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: NAUTILUS-1100;
– CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
– 230 Vac +/-10% with a standard EU or UK electrical plug adaptor (on request);
– Single phase, 13 A;
– 3900 Watt;
– No asbestos at all;
– Can be used in Horizontal or Vertical position;
– Maximum working temperature – 1100 C (2012 F);
– Heating time to 1100 C (2012 F) – 90 minutes;
– Continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H380 x W560 x L860 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 26″);
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H200 x W200 x L500 (8″ x 8″ x 20″);
– Chamber volume: 20 cubic litre;
– Programmable temperature controller that will allows you to preset and automatically reach and hold (soak) any required temperature. 32 time/temperature segments.
– One year free Skype help on assembling and controller setting;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– One ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– FOUR heating elements: TOP, BOTTOM, LEFT AND RIGHT;
– Ceramic bottom plate for covering bottom heating element x 2;
– In-build metal stands for both, horizontal and vertical positions;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
– Calibrated on five points: 100 C; 240 C; 450 C; 830 C and 1075 C;
– Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– Weight – 40 Kg;
– Cable – 3 M.
– Will be deliver on pallet.
SET OF CERAMIC- SHELVES WITH STANDS AND TALL GRAPHITE CRUCIBLES FOR THIS KILN (USING FOR METAL MELTING PURPOSE ON VERTICAL POSITION) ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
– The NAUTILUS-1100 electric muffle kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Ceramic bottom plate x 2;
– Electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch;
– User manual and temperature controller instruction;
– One year manufacturer warranty with professional after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and on Skype.