– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: R-1100-P-2017;
– CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
– 230 Vac +/-10% with a standard EU or UK electrical plug adaptor (on request);
– Single phase, 13 A;
– 2200 Watt;
– No asbestos at all;
– Maximum working temperature – 1100 C (2012 F);
– Heating time to temperatures higher 1000 C – 60-80 minutes. Save your electricity;
– Continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H380 x W380 x L660 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 26″);
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8″ x 8″ x 11.5″ and 14″ Diagonal);
– Chamber volume: 11.6 cubic litre;
– 32-segments programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach and hold (soak) at required time any temperatures between a room temperature and 1100 C.
– One year free Skype help on assembling and programming;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements of the kiln from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– One ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– Positions of two heating elements: right and left;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
– Calibrated on five points: 100 C; 240 C; 450 C; 830 C and 1075 C;
– Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– Weight – 29 Kg (35 KG with box);
– Cable – 3 M.
– The R-1100-P-2017 electric muffle kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch;
– Pre-programming on request;
– One year manufacturer warranty with professional after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and Skype.