– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: R-500-2017;
– 230 Vac +/-10% no plug supplied: should be connecting directly minimum to a 16 A circuit breaker;
– 3470 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 950 C (1742 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H700 x W700 x L750 (28″ x 28″ x 30″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 950 C – 90 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H550 x W500 x L580 (22″ x 20″ x 23″ and 27″ Diagonal)
– Continuously working time on 950 C (1742 F): 8 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated on five points. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand. Heavy metal stand for the kiln is available on request;
– Weight – 70 Kg (80 kg with pallet);
– Cable – 3 M.
Movable metal stand, set of ceramic shelves with stands and ventilation holes on the door, on the top or behind are available on request.
– The R-500-2017 electrical programmable kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable controller and a secure switch;
– Downloadable user manual and a temperature controller instruction;
– One year free Skype support on installation and programming;
– One year manufacturer warranty.