THIS IS COMPLETELY NEW AND UNUSED PROGRAMMABLE, 850 C (1562 F) BEAD-DOOR ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH 40-MM (1.3/5″) QUARTZ WINDOW ON THE DOOR AND 32-SEGMENTS TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER TO PRE-SET ANY REQUIRED TEMPERATURE/TIME BETWEEN THE ROOM TEMPERATURE AND 850 C (1562 F), HOLD IT AS LONG AS YOU NEED AND CONTROL HEATING AND COOLING SPEED. THIS KILN IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO WORK WITH ALL GLASS HEATING PROCESSES INCLUDE ALL PROCESSES FOR LAMP-WORK (GLASS BEADS), GLASS FUSING AND ANNEALING. CAN BE ALSO USED FOR ENAMELING AND CLAY FIRING. PLEASE FIND DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT IT BELOW: REASON FOR SELLING: WAS DAMAGED ON TRANSIT – HAS THREE CRACKS (CHAMBER) AND ONE BENDED LEG (ALREADY REPAIRED). PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.
– Model Name: BDK-850;
– Brand: Technical Supermarket, UK.
– Input: 230V +/-10%;
– Power – 750 Watt;
– Power cable – 1.5 Meter;
– 32 steps (time/temperature segments) programmable temperature controller;
– Useful internal area of chamber in mm (inch) – 200 (8″)W x 195 (7.3/4″)D x 125 (5″)H;
– Assembled kiln’s dimensions in mm (inch) – 420 (17″)W x 275 (11″)D x 250 (10″)H;
– Distance between bottom lip of the kiln and the door (Door’ gap) is about 6-8 mm;
– Maximum heating temperature – 850 C (1562 F);
– 40 mm (1.3/5″) quartz window on the door with stainless steel shutter to see firing object/s in process;
– Estimated heating time – as programmed;
– Because of light weight (8.2 kg) it can be easy delivered worldwide;
– Made in UK.
– Used. Has few minor cracks in chamber, but is in fully working order and still has 6 month warranty.
– Sold as is. Non-returnable lot.
– The used BDK-850 kiln with electrical box;
– 6 months manufacturer warranty on non-mechanical damages;
– Downloadable Instruction manuals (email) and programming video.
Attention: You’ll required a screw-driver to fix an electrical box (with a programmer) and a thermocouple to the kiln. For more details please download a user manual on the kiln above.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)800 059 9607 (Working hours: 8.00 – 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): firstname.lastname@example.org