THIS 1240 C (2264 F) TOP-LOADING ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A 32-SEGMENT PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 45 LITER CHAMBER WAS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH CERAMICS, POTTERY, GLAZES AND OTHER TYPES OF MATERIALS THAT SHOULD BE HEATED UP TO 1240 C. THIS KILN HAS A 32-SEGMENTS (TEMPERATURE-TIME STEPS) PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE-TIME CONTROLLER WITH A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM (FOR HOLDING SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS) AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket (London);
– Model: RO-45L;
– Power supply: Single phase, 220 V – 230 V with NO plug. Should be connected by separate line to 32A fuse (circuit breaker);
– Power supply US/CA: Single phase, 220 V / 660 Hz, with no plug. Should be connected by separate line to 32A fuse (circuit breaker);
– 6400 Watt;
– Volume of chamber: 45 Liters.
– Maximum working temperature – 1240 C (2264 F);
– Shape of chamber – Octagon (8 corners);
– Estimated kiln’s dimensions without electrical box in MM (inch): 560 (22″) x 500 (20″) height;
– Estimated kiln’s dimensions with electrical box in MM (inch): 760 (30″) x 500 (20″) height;
– USEFUL chamber’s dimensions in MM (inch): 400 (16″) from wall to wall x 340 (13″) height;
– New, empty kiln estimated heating time to 1240 C – 300 minutes;
– Continuously working time on 1240 C (2264): 20 minutes;
– Continuously working time below 1000 C (1832 F): 12 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Three heating elements around walls;
– Type of lid: lifted up, movable;
– Safety switch for disconnecting power supply from heating elements when this lid is open or closed not properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Possibility to find where you are now: number of step/segment and time on this step/segment;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded thermocouple;
– Calibrated on five points. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix (if not assembled yet) electrical box with temperature controller and a thermocouple to this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand or find a movable stand for it in accessories.
– Weight – 65 Kg (80 kg on a pallet or in wooden box);
– Cable – 5 M.
P.S. Please contact us if you will require this kiln with a HARTING socket for connecting other type of controller you may already have.
– The RO-45L top-loaded programmable electrical muffle kiln;
– 3.2-mm wires industrial thermocouple;
– Electrical box with a programmable controller;
– Downloadable User Manual;
– Downloadable Programming video;
– One year manufacturer warranty.
– One year FREE online technical support by email, Zoom, WhatsApp or on Skype.