50% OFF! THIS IS USED, LARGE CHAMBER ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A 32-SEGMENT PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 160 CUBIC LITRE SPACIOUS CHAMBER. IT WAS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS WITH FIRING POINTS BELOW 950 C (1742 F). FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAS A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT THE KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
– Used, but is in fully working order and under 6 months warranty;
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: R-500-950;
– Single phase, 230 Vac +/-10%. Supplied without plug – should be connected separately to any 16-32A circuit breaker at your workshop;
– 3500 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 950 C (1742 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H700 x W700 x L750 (28″ x 28″ x 30″);
– Estimated heating time to 950 C – 90 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H550 x W500 x L580 (22″ x 20″ x 23″ and 27″ Diagonal)
– Continuously working time on 950 C (1742 F): 8 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Digital internal over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– THREE heating elements on the top, left and on right wall;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand. Heavy metal stand and shelves for this kiln available below;
– Weight – 55 Kg (70 kg with pallet);
– Cable – 5 M.
– Not returnable lot – sold as is.
– The R-500-950 electrical programmable kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a 32-step programmable temperature/time controller and a secure switch;
– Downloadable User Manuals;
– One year free Skype and WA technical support include re-setting and re-programming;
– 6 months manufacturer warranty.