THIS IS A MOST USEFUL R-1100P (PROGRAMMABLE) ELECTRIC MUFFLE KILN WITH 32 TEMPERATURE/TIME SEGMENTS CONTROLLER AND 11.6 CUBIC LITRE SPACIOUS CHAMBER THAT IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS INCLUDE GLASS AND HOT ENAMELS ON TEMPERATURES UP TO 1100 C (2012 F). FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAVE A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT THIS KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THIS KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. IT HAS ONE 16-MM HOLE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SHUTTER ON THE DOOR TO SEE FIRING OBJECT/S DURING ALL FIRING PROCESS. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST PROFESSIONAL FIRING PROCESSES.
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: R-1100P;
– CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
– 115 or 230 Vac +/-10% with a standard EU, UK, AU, US electrical plug on request;
– Single phase, 10 A;
– 2500 Watt;
– No asbestos at all;
– Maximum working temperature – 1100 C (2012 F);
– Heating time to temperatures higher 1000 C – 60-80 minutes. Save your electricity;
– Continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H380 x W380 x L660 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 26″);
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8″ x 8″ x 11.5″ and 14″ Diagonal);
– Chamber volume: 11.6 cubic litre;
– 32-segments programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach and hold (soak) at required time any temperatures between a room temperature and 1100 C.
– One year free Skype help on assembling and programming;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements of the kiln from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– One ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– Positions of two heating elements: right and left;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
– Calibrated on five points: 100 C; 240 C; 450 C; 830 C and 1075 C;
– Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– Weight – 38 Kg (44 KG with wooden box);
– Cable – 3 M.
METAL STAND AND SET OF TILE- OR CERAMIC- SHELVES AND STANDS FOR THIS KILN ARE AVAILABLE BELOW.
– The R-1100-P electric muffle kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch;
– User manual and a temperature controller instruction;
– Pre-programming on request;
– One year manufacturer warranty with professional after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and Skype.
There are no reviews yet.