THIS 1240 C (2264 F) QUICK-HEATING TOP-LOADING ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILNS WITH A 32-SEGMENT PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 16 CUBIC LITER CHAMBER WAS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH CERAMICS, POTTERY, GLAZES AND OTHER TYPES OF MATERIALS THAT SHOULD BE HEATED UP TO 1240 C. THESE KILNS HAVE A 32-SEGMENTS (TEMPERATURE-TIME STEPS) PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE-TIME CONTROLLER WITH A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM (FOR HOLDING SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS) AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
Technical specification of each kiln:
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket (London);
– Model: RH-16 L;
– Quantity: two;
– Power supply: Single phase, 230 V +/-10%, EU, UK, US or AU domestic plug on request;
– Power supply: US/CA model – 115/220 V / 60 Hz with NO plug;
– 2900 Watt;
– Volume of chamber: 16 Cubic Liters;
– Maximum working temperature – 1240 C (2264 F);
– Shape of chamber – Hexagon (6 corners);
– Estimated kiln dimensions in MM (inch): 450 (18″) x 500 (20″) height;
– Kiln’s front view with electrical box: 630 mm (25″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 1240 C – 120 minutes;
– USEFUL chamber’s dimensions in MM (inch): 250 (10″) from wall to wall x 300 (12″) height;
– Continuously working time on 1240 C (2264): 10 minutes;
– Continuously working time on 1000 C (2012 F): 6 hours;
– Continuously working time below 1000 C (1832 F): 12 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Three heating elements around walls;
– Safety switch for disconnecting power supply from heating elements when this lid is open or closed not properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Possibility to find where you are now: number of step/segment and time on this step/segment;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded thermocouple;
– Calibrated on five points. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller and a thermocouple to these kilns by few screws (supplied).
– These kilns must be positioned on a fire-resist stand or find a movable stand for it in accessories.
– Weight – 37 Kg (45 kg in wooden box) each;
– Cable – 2.5 M.
– The RH-16L top-loaded programmable electrical muffle kiln x 2;
– 3.2-mm wire industrial thermocouple x 2;
– Electrical box with a programmable controller x 2;
– Downloadable user manual and temperature controller instruction;
– Video on programming;
– One year manufacturer warranty;
– One year FREE online technical support on Skype, Zoom or WA.
There are no reviews yet.