THIS WATER-BASE PAINT IS WIDELY USED FOR COATING KILN SHELVES AND MOULDS BEFORE START A FIRING PROCESS TO PREVENT MATERIAL STICKING TO THE SHELF OR MOULD. 70 ML PLASTIC CONTAINER. OTHER QUANTITY IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PAINT BELOW:
– 70 ml plastic container;
– Colour – light red.
Instruction to use:
– Apply 3-5 times (ceramic, graphite) or up to 10 times (metal) by a brash;
– After applying last coat dry the object in a kiln on 500 F (260 C) – 20 minutes – must be dry before use!
– Reapply this paint each time if you work with temperatures higher then 1292 F (700 C).
– Keep in same container in a cool, dry place.
– Toxic. Use water in case of contact with skin. Work with in a good ventilation area.