THIS IS A TABLE-TOP, TOP-LOADED, COMPACT, DIGITAL CONTROLLED ELECTRICAL KILN WITH ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE BETWEEN 20 C AND 1050 C THAT WIDELY USED FOR WORK WITH ALL TYPE OF PMC, CLAY, WAX, GLASS AND METALS. PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT BELOW:
– Brand name: “Technical Supermarket”;
– Model SKU: “R9D-CL”;
115VAC version with USA/CANADA – no plug. Install one suitable for your workshop.
220VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E).
240VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard 3 square pin plug.
240VAC version with AU/NZ – no plug. Install one suitable for your workshop.
– Power: 450 Watt;
– Type: Top loaded;
– Maximum heating temperature – 1050 C (1922 F);
– Estimated heating time to 1050 C – 60 minutes;
– Kiln’s dimensions with a lid in MM(inch): 130(5″) x 130(5″) x 300(12″)H;
– Chamber form: circuit;
– Chamber dimensions: Diameter = 70 mm (2.3/4″) x Depth = 65 mm (2.1/2″);
– K-thermocouple for accurate reading temperatures;
– Two-lines P.I.D. temperature controller that will allow you manually pre-set, reach and soak one temperature at a time till you’ll pre-set new temperature or turning your kiln Off;
– Important for your safety – special mechanism that will disconnect power supply from heating element/s when lid will be opened or closed not properly. All of this is for avoiding short-cut and/or electrical shock during working inside the chamber/inner;
– Body material/colour: galvanized metal / metallic;
– Weight – 1.6 kg;
– Made in UK.
– R9D-CL kiln with with P.I.D. temperature controller;
– Wooden handle for the lid;
– Downloadable User Manual;
– One year standard manufacturer warranty;
– One year FREE online technical support worldwide on Skype or WA.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)800 059 9607 (Working hours: 8.00 – 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): firstname.lastname@example.org