220 VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard electrical plug (two round pins + E).
240 VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard electrical plug (three square pins).
240 VAC version with a standard AU/NZ electrical plug adapter (three flat pins).
– Model: SK-1200.
– Brand: Technical Supermarket (London).
– Grade: Commercial.
– Power: 3600 Watt on 1200 C.
– Single phase, 13A plug/fuse;
– Maximum heating temperature – 1200oC (2192oF).
– Heating time to 1200 C = 90 minutes.
– Maximal soaking time: on 1200 C = 10 minutes. On temperatures below 1000 C = 8 hours.
– Fully calibrated on 5 points: 200C; 550C; 820C; 1100C and 1180C.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 15” x 7” x 7”H (400 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions: 850 (L) x 500 (H) x 400 mm;
– Minimal time setting point = 1 Minute.
– Minimal Temperature setting point = 1o Celsius (0.1C is available on request).
– – Programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points.
– CE approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– SSR (Solid State Relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 1 C).
– NO ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Two of 18-mm (3/4″) ventilation holes on the door with stainless steel shutters?
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand + plastic feet.
– Has remote control that will disconnect the microprocessor of this kiln from its power supply for avoiding unauthorised use.
– For your additional safety this kiln has an emergency secure switch on the front panel of electrical box for disconnecting heating element/s from its power supply if required.
– Position of four heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– Three meter mains cable.
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmator as a simple PID controller.
– Possibility to track each heating process and to save all programs on a PC/Laptop if you have a software, dongle and RS485-USB adaptor (supplied separately).
– Need your own program? Send to us the required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– IMPORTANT: Free-for-first-year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– Forced, laser-based air extraction system, heat resist IFR camera and/or PC/Laptop RS-485-USB adapter with PC soft (for connecting your kiln to a PC/Laptop) are available for an additional charge on request.
– One years full manufacturer warranty.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include parts-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 49 kg (65 kg in wooden box).
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for fixing to this kiln its electrical box, arm and few other items.
– The SK-1200-18 kiln;
– Transmitter for remote control;
– Two year manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty metal stand.
– Skype Free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– Downloadable User manuals by email.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)800 059 9607 (Working hours: 8.00 – 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): email@example.com