THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST AND USEFUL COMPACT TABLE-TOP ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A P.I.D. TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER, TWO CERAMIC SHELVES, 45 MM QUARTZ WINDOW WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SHUTTER ON THE DOOR AND VENTILATION HOLE WITH CERAMIC LID ON THE TOP. THIS KILN IS FULLY SUITABLE TO WORK WITH STONES, CLAYS, WOOD, METALS, ENAMELS AND OTHER MATERIALS WITH FIRING TEMPERATURE BELOW 1000 C (1832 F). FOR THIS YOU CAN PRE-SET ANY SINGLE REQUIRED TEMPERATURE BETWEEN ROOM TEMPERATURE AND 1000 C (1832 F) AND THIS KILN WILL REACH AND HOLD IT UNTIL YOU’LL CHANGE THE TEMPERATURE MANUALLY ON THE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER OR TURN THIS KILN OFF.
AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON SIMILAR KILN IS AVAILABLE THERE
To load the instruction you will need a FREE Adobe??? Reader available at http://www.adobe.com
– Brand – Technical Supermarket (London);
– Input: 110 V-240 V with EU, UK, US or AU standard domestic electrical plug;
– Power – 850 Watt;
– CE, UKCA, FCC, CPSA, ISO:9001 certified;
– Internal chamber dimensions in mm (inch) – 175(7″)W x 100(4″)H x 100(4″)D;
– Power cable – 1 Meter;
– Kiln dimensions in mm (inch) – 240(10″)W x 200(8″)H x 240(10″)D;
– Door’s quartz window diameter – 45 mm (1.3/4″);
– Has standard PID temperature controller that will allow you manually pre-set any required temperature between room temperature and 1000 C and hold (soak) it as long as you need till you will turn your kiln Off or manually re-set this temperature on a new one;
– Ceramic lid for top ventilation hole;
– 16-mm top ventilation hole for an air ventilation/extraction;
– Two movable ceramic shelves 175 x 50 x 6 mm as a present;
– Secure switch under door to disconnect power supply when the door is open or closed non properly;
– Maximum heating temperature – 1000 C (1832 F);
– Estimated heating time (1000 C) – 50 minutes;
– Weight – 4.5 kg.
– Made in UK.
– This R14-U kiln with a quartz window and a ceramic lid;
– Two ceramic shelves as a present;
– One year manufacturer warranty;
– User manuals on the kiln and a temperature controller.
– FREE one-year technical support on WA, Skype or on Zoom.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)800 059 9607 (Working hours: 8.00 – 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): firstname.lastname@example.org