220 VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard electrical plug (two round pins + E).
240 VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard electrical plug (three square pins).
240 VAC version with a standard AU/NZ electrical plug adaptor (three flat pins).
– Model: SK-1200.
– Brand: Technical Supermarket (London).
– Grade: Commercial.
– Power: 3600 Watt on 1200 C.
– Single phase, 16A.
– Maximum heating temperature – 1200oC (2192oF).
– Heating time to 1200 C = 90 minutes.
– Maximal soaking time: on 1200 C = 15 minutes.
– Fully calibrated on 5 points: 200C; 550C; 820C; 1100C and 1180C.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 15” x 7” x 7”H (400 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions: 850 (L) x 500 (H) x 400 mm;
– Can be supplied on request with:
– Easy-to-program 32-segments temperature/time programmable controller or
– HAR-7D socket for controller you already may have or
– Hi-tech: digital, WI-FI programmable temperature/time controller for viewing, programming and recording all heating processes at any time from everywhere from any device such as PC, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile etc where Wi-Fi is available.
– SSR (Solid State Relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 0.1 C).
– NO ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Set of TWO ceramic shelves and FOUR muffle stands for these shelves.
– Special PC camera with for recording firing object/s in heating process;
– Two of 18-mm (3/4″) ventilation holes on the door with stainless steel shutters + PC camera window.
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand + plastic feet.
– Will be delivered to you with ion-detected air extraction system for extracting smoke, gases and fume from inside of your kiln;
– Has remote control (set of two transmitters) that will disconnect the microprocessor of this kiln from its power supply for avoiding unauthorised use.
– For your additional safety this kiln has an emergency secure switch on the front panel of electrical box for disconnecting heating element/s from its power supply if required.
– Position of four heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– Three meter mains cable.
if supplied with 32-segments programmable controller or WI-FI unit:
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmator as a simple PID controller.
Need your own program? Send to required temperature/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send this kiln to you as to you ready-to-use.
IMPORTANT: Free-for-first-year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– Two years manufacturer’s warranty.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include parts-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 50 kg (70 kg with pallet).
– Produced on order.
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for fixing to this kiln its electrical box, arm and few other items.
– The SK-1200PR kiln;
– Transmitter for remote control;
– PC camera with IFR-filter;
– Air extraction system;
– Two years manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty metal stand.
– Set of two ceramic shelves with four muffle stands;
– Free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– Downloadable User manuals by email.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.