FREE DELIVERY TO MOST DESTINATIONS IN UK AND EU: THIS IS LARGE (160 C.L.) CHAMBER ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH TWO CONTROLLERS INCLUDE ONE WI-FI PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER. THIS KILN IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS WITH FIRING POINTS BELOW 950 C (1742 F).
FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAS A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT THE KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: WFR-500-950;
– Single phase, 230 Vac +/-10%. Supplied without electrical plug – should be connected separately to 16-32 A circuit breaker in your workshop:
– 3500 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 950 C (1742 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H700 x W700 x L750 (28″ x 28″ x 30″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 950 C – 90 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H550 x W500 x L580 (22″ x 20″ x 23″ and 27″ Diagonal)
– Continuously working time on 950 C (1742 F): 8 hours;
– Supplied with TWO industrial K-thermocouples for more accurate temperature control by two different temperature controllers:
1. For your convenience: digital, two-lines, temperature controller only for visual control of temperature inside chamber/inner when you are opposite your kiln;
2. Wi-Fi programmable temperature/time controller for programming and controlling your kiln (with or without your physical presence) from PC, smartphones, TV, tablets, laptops and so on.
This build-in Wi-Fi controller has next parameters:
– 9999 time/temperature programmable segments (steps);
– Memory: 9999 programs;
– Build-in Wi-Fi smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Easy to create new kiln program or modify an existing one.
– No limit to runtime.
– NIST- linearized conversion for accurate K-type thermocouple readings.
– Monitor temperature inside of the kiln after the program has ended.
– View status from multiple devices at once: laptop, tablet, PC, mobiles, TV etc.
– Two toggle clamps for keeping door close properly;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand. Heavy metal stand for the kiln is available below;
– Weight – 55 Kg (70 kg with pallet);
– Cable – 5 M.
– The R-500-950 electrical programmable kiln with two controllers;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with temperature reading and Wi-Fi programmable controllers;
– Downloadable User manuals;
– One year free Skype and WA online technical support include installation and programming;
– One year manufacturer warranty.