– Easy-to-install – just drill one hole and screw in metal stand with blower on few screws around.
– Voltage: 110 V – 250 V with USA; EU or UK standard electrical plug on request.
– Power: 0.74 A / 9 Watt
– Power lead: 3 meter.
– Flow: 1 m3/minute (for chamber / inner between 1 and 20 cubic liters)
– RPM: 3600.
– Noise level: 56 dB.
– Estimated required AES set fixing area: 200 x 200 mm.
– Dimensions of the AES: 180 x 300(H) mm.
– Oil free brash-less blower.
– Power supply for blower.
– Fixing stand with On-Off switch.
– Vertical and horizontal tubes.
– 22-mm drilling bit for hole (in metal/stone) for horizontal extraction tube.
– RoHS Compliance.
– CE certified.
– cRUus certified.
– UL94V-0 approved.
– Weight: 0.9 Kg.
– This Air Extraction System on metal stand with blower, power supply, on-off power switch and 3 M cable.
– Two drill bits in required diameter for special holes in metal body and insulating materials for walls with thickness up to 140 MM.
– User Manual
– One year warranty on blower and power supply.
– One-year-free online technical support.
For fixing this system to your kiln you may require a drill, cross-sectional screw-driver and have basic skills to use them.
More powerful sets is available on request for any type/size kilns. Please feel free to contact us regarding this matter for a quotation/delivery scale on: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist if we can.
For completely delivering harmful gazes and fumes outside of your workshop please find below very useful 3-meter or 10-meter flexible aluminium hose with aluminium adapter.