THIS 1300 C ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A 32-SEGMENT PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 11.5 C.L. SPACIOUS CHAMBER IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH ALL, MOST POPULAR MATERIALS SUCH AS: METALS, CERAMICS, POTTERY, GLAZES, STONES, ENAMELS AND OTHERS THAT SHOULD BE HEATED UP TO TEMPERATURES UP TO 1300 C/2372 F. FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAS A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT KILN’S POWER SUPPLY FROM HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. IT HAS ALSO ONE 16-MM HOLE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SHUTTER ON THE DOOR TO SEE FIRING OBJECTS DURING FIRING PROCESS. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
– Brand name: Technical Supermarket;
– Model: R-1300P;
– 115V or 230 Vac +/-10% with UK; EU or AU standard electrical plug on request;
– 2900 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 1300 C (2372 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H380 x W380 x L450 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 18″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 1300 C – 90 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8″ x 8″ x 11.1/2″ and 14″ Diagonal)
– Continuously working time on 1300 C (2372 F): 10 minutes;
– Continuously working time on 1250 C (2282 F): 30 minutes;
– Continuously working time on 1200 C (2192 F): 60 minutes;
– Continuously working time on temperatures below 1000 C (1832 F): 24 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Ventilation hole on the door (with a stainless steel shutter);
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Position of three heating elements: right, left and top;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated. Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand. Heavy metal stand for the kiln is available here;
– Set of two ceramic shelves with four muffle stand is available here;
– Weight – 37 Kg;
– Cable – 3 M.
– The R-1300P electrical programmable kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable controller and secure switch;
– Downloadable User Manuals (PDF);
– One year manufacturer warranty.